School Holiday Programmes
Back To Our Roots 'Hoki ki te ūkaipo' programmes are one and two day sessions that focus on a particular skill, combined with eco-literacy games, sensory activities, waiata, story-telling and free play.
These change depending on the season.
- Wed, 05 JulLiving Springs Farm ParkA programme for 4.5 - 12-year-olds
- Thu, 06 JulLiving Springs Farm ParkA programme for 6 - 12-year-olds
- Sat, 08 JulLiving Springs Farm ParkAn Adult/ Child workshop
- Wed, 12 JulLiving Springs Farm ParkA programme for 5 - 10 -year-olds
- Thu, 13 JulLiving Springs Farm ParkA programme for 4.5 - 12-year-olds.
- Sat, 03 JunLiving Springs Farm ParkA family day, learning together with Professional Hunting Guide, Emilio Kennedy.
"Every day my son has spent with Bush Farm Education has been phenomenal. He has done cooking with fire, knots and ropes and the way of the hunter (he's still going on about venison and how wild venison is the BEST haha). We love the practical outdoor skills that he has gained and he's come home raving about it every time he's been on one of your courses. We also really love the atmosphere and that the small groups. The instructors are clearly knowledgeable, passionate and caring. It feels like elders taking youngsters under their wing and teaching them in such a natural way. Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful programme!"
Sarah, September, 2022